Things to do
There really is something for everyone at Land’s End with a fantastic range of shopping and catering options to satisfy all tastes.
Plus, our landmark attractions and seasonal events are designed to keep the young and the young at heart entertained and happy for hours.
Here are some ideas of things to do just to get you started….
Top ten things to do for adults
- Eat lunch, dinner or savour a Cornish cream tea in the Land’s End Restaurant.
- Visit the craft-workers at Greeb Farm and select a unique handmade gift.
- Browse Weird Fish or Lazy Jacks leisurewear in the Clothing Co.
- Stay a night at the westernmost point of Cornwall and book a room in the Land’s End Hotel.
- Visit our resident artist Wendy Williams in the Penwith House gallery.
- Eat a traditional Cornish pasty, made by Warren’s Bakery - the world’s oldest pasty-makers.
- Peruse St Justin jewellery, made from Cornish tin, in the Westcountry Shopping Village.
- Select a unique memento and have your photo taken at the iconic Land’s End Signpost.
- Enjoy delicious Kelly’s Cornish Ice Cream in the Ice Cream Parlour.
- Buy Cornish fudge, shortbread, cider or ale in the Taste of the West.
Top ten free things to for adults
- Pick up a free guide to explore our Heritage Trail.
- Visit the RSPB Discovery Centre to look out for wonderful coastal wildlife.
- Bring your camera and capture the incredible natural landscape.
- Visit the End to End Story to find out about the incredible Land’s End to John O’Groats journeys.
- Explore the Land’s End headland and enjoy walking the South West Coast Path.
- Pick up a free brief history guide to learn more about Land’s End.
- Stay late or arrive early to watch the sunrise or sunset over Longships Lighthouse.
- Walk to Gamper Bay to see the wreck of the HMS Mulheim which ran aground in 2003.
- Visit First and Last Point – the westernmost point of Cornwall.
- Walk towards Pordenack Point to see the iconic Enys Dodman rock formation.
Top ten things to do for children
- Visit the Shaun the Sheep Experience and explore the amazing world of Aardman Animations.
- Go to Greeb Farm to meet and greet all our farmyard animals.
- Journey through Arthur’s Quest and accept Merlin’s.
- Watch ‘The Lost World’, an incredible 4D Film Experience, but look out for the T-Rex.
- Spend some pocket money on pick ‘n’ mix in the Taste of the West.
- Choose a delicious children’s meal in the Land’s End Restaurant.
- Pick up a sugary treat from the Land’s End Doughnut Company.
- Look for Land’s End toys and teddies in the Westcountry Shopping Village.
- Join one of our special workshops and make your very own Aardman character.
- Make your own souvenir coin in the Trading Co.
Top ten free things to do for children
- Attend our special events, wear fancy dress, and enjoy free activities and entertainment.
- Pick up a free ‘pastport’ and explore our heritage trail.
- Visit Eddie Williams at Greeb Farm and ask him to tell you some Cornish stories.
- Take a look at our decommissioned lifeboat near the play area.
- Pretend to be a borrower and take a look at the miniature village.
- Jump on the band-stand in the main square and pretend to be a rock-star.
- Visit on a rainy day, wear your wellington boots and jump in the puddles.
- Visit on a windy day and fly a kite.
- Take a look at the decommissioned helicopter in the main square.
- Visit the play area and have a go on the climbing frames and slides.