Wonderfully Wild Spring Half Term
Saturday 27th May - Sunday 4th June
There are over 220 species of flowering plant, 20 terrestrial mammals and countless creepy-crawlies at Land's End. Over the half-term break you can look forward to a variety of entertainment:
- Collect a free Little Explorer's sheet from the Visitor Centre, conduct your own Bio Blitz and track down as many creepy-crawlies as possible!
- Look forward to learning about our feathered friends with Screech Owl Sanctury on Monday 29th May and Thursday 1st June!
- Put your creative skills to the test with a workshop that will let you make your very own insect home!
- Relax and take part in one of our free guided walks around the Land's End peninsula with a member of the RSPB team, taking in the sights and wildlife unique to the area!
- Don't forget you can also enjoy hours of family fun with our 4 fantastic family attractions which will be open daily!
Stay tuned to this page and our social media channels as we reveal more entertainment in the build up to this Wonderfully Wild Spring Half Term.
Don't forget to book your attractions tickets online and save 10%.